top of page

Reporting Problems

How to Report a Problem

Our staff will evaluate each submission and refer it to the correct department.

Problems such as overgrown lots, potholes/street problems,

abandoned vehicles (including cars, boats, trailers, and recreational vehicles),

zoning violations, and traffic sign problems can all be easily reported

by completing this form.


If a problem does not meet a specified category, report the problem using the other problems category.


Please complete this form as accurately and completely as possible to ensure the quickest possible response.

Report a Problem Here

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page